- Built in surge protection.
- Protects from installation errors and the RV Power supply.
- Fuse protected on the 120 VAC circuit and 12 VDC supply.
- Improved thermocouple circuit to eliminate recurring check light problem.
- Food saver feature keeps the refrigerator operating if the eyebrow board or communication link fails.
- Built in control allows temperature adjustment in the "Fixed" temperature refrigerators.
- The temperature control also allows compensation for aging and production variations in those units that have the 1 2 3 4 5 temperature control on the operator panel.
- Built in microcontoller for highly reliable operation
- 2-way or 3-way operation
- Repeats the 3 try ignition sequence at 30 minute intervals if no flame is sensed
- DC element will drop out and the DC mode light will flash if the voltage level falls too low for more than 10 seconds
- Dimensions without cover: approximately 4 3/4" x 2 11/16", not including ears
- Includes a protective cover
- Three year warranty!
DO NOT USE DINOSAUR'S 3850415.01 TO REPLACE ANY OLDER
DOMETIC® BLACK BOXES OR THE DINOSAUR MICRO P-711.
The 3850415.01 board can be used on many of the following models, BUT only if one of the Dometic 3850415.01 series boards have already been used on the refrigerator. You can judge by the size of the board (shown in left column) and the appearance of the board (see picture). If your board is taller, check out the Dinosaur P-711.
NDR 1062, NDR 1272, NDR 1282, NDR 1292, NDR 1492, RM2551, RM2554 RM 2607, RM 2611, RM 2612, RM 2652, RM2662, RM 2807, RM 2811, RM 2812, RM 2852, RM2862 RM 3607, RM 3662, RM 3663, RM 3807, RM 3862, RM 3863, RM 4872, RM 4873, some RM 7030, RM 7130, RM 7732, RM 7832, S 1521, S 1531, S 1621, S 1631, S 1821, S 1831