Company Policies - Advanced Service And Parts, LLC
NOTICE: If you give us the incorrect part number(s) when you call in your order, or choose the wrong part(s) online when ordering, we cannot be responsible. Return Policy below applies.
- Shipping Time: Although most orders ship same day if ordered by 3PM Eastern time and if all items are in stock, it is not guaranteed to ship same day. If your order must ship same day, call us first to check if same day shipping is possible.
- Minimum Order Policy: If the sub-total of your order is below $24.95 before shipping, a $5.00 minimum order fee will be added to your order.
- Modify / Cancel Order Fee Policy: If you need to cancel your order or add/remove from it after submitting the order, there will be a modify or cancel order fee of 3% of your order total, $5.00 minimum
- International Shipping Policy:
We do not guarantee transit time for international orders. Sometimes orders are held up in Customs / at the border. Fedex, UPS, and DHL usually deliver faster than U.S. Postal Service. (Priority Mail International, etc.)
Many customers are happy with the mail (Postal Service) since it is economical, but do not count on it if you need your package in a certain time-frame!
We try to do our part by shipping your order promptly (unless the item(s) you ordered are out of stock), and normally, a tracking number will be automatically emailed to you on the evening of the day your order ships. After that, the package is out of our hands. Thanks for your understanding.
You are responsible for ALL taxes, duties, brokerage, import fees, etc. This is usually charged by your government and/or the shipping companies. If you have concerns, please contact the shipping company directly and your country's customs/border officials for taxes/duties/brokerage information.
- Tech Support Policy: As a small family business, we only have one person who is technical with generators. Due to the volume of requests received daily, he handles these inquires by e-mail or a call-back basis.
- Warranties: Most warranties are dependent on the manufacturer(s), upon their inspection, whether the warranty is approved or not. Length of warranty term varies from 90 days to 5 years (dependent on brand). We do not manufacture the products we furnish, but will do our best to help you with the warranty process: (1) You must obtain an RMA # before sending any items back. You are responsible for return shipping costs. Replacements are shipped by standard shipping. Air freight is extra cost. It is up to the manufacturer to evaluate / approve the warranty. If you cannot wait on evaluation, you may need to place a new order. As long as the warranty is honored, you will receive credit or replacement.
- Return Policy: No returns / refunds on electrical parts or if merchandise has been installed, or after 15 days. No Returns Accepted or Items Refunded without RMA # issued by one of our staff. Restocking Fee will be incurred.
- Late Payment Policy: Service Charge of 1.5% per month (18% APR) will be applied to unpaid balances over 30 days. Minimum late charge: $3.00 per month. Accounts past 60 days will be placed on C.O.D.
Although every effort is made to supply the correct information on our website, we are not responsible for typographical errors or inaccuracies on our website www.PartsForTechs.com. Sometimes parts are discontinued or superseded, and it is challenging to keep all of these changes updated on a daily basis.
Our policies are subject to change at any time. Revisit this page for the most up-to-date information.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.