Your cart is empty.
This is the new improved FA700E replacement for the Basic Freeze alarm (FA-B-CCA) and Heat Alarm.
NOTE: DO NOT ORDER this on-line if you want it shipped outside the 48 United States! We will ship this to Canada by PRIORITY MAIL INTERNATIONAL for $12.00.
Other expedited shipping methods available by FedEx & UPS, just call or e-mail us.
FreezeAlarm Dialer FA-700E (FA-700)
The FreezeAlarm Dialer FA-700E offers a cost effective way to protect your home, cabin or business against winter freeze up and the resulting water damage caused by frozen, burst pipes.
The FreezeAlarm Dialer FA-700E automatically calls out to a pre-programmed telephone number if the temperature drops below 45°F (7°C). Additionally, the FreezeAlarm Dialer FA-700E can be set to alarm if the temperature rises above 85°F (29°C).
The FreezeAlarm Dialer FA-700E features:
· Automatically dials any telephone number when the temperature inside your home, cabin or business drops below 45°F (7°C)
· Continues to call until the alarm is acknowledged – calls every 15 minutes or every 2 hours (user selectable)
· Operates during a power failure* (uses 2 AA batteries for back-up power – not included)
· Calls out to warn if the backup batteries are low and need replacing
· Uses existing telephone line, DSL or VOIP phone connections*
· Works flawlessly with answering machines or voice mail systems.
· Installs in minutes
· No monitoring fees!
Monitor your home or business for an unexpected RISE in temperature too!
· The FreezeAlarm Dialer FA-700E calls out if the temperature rises above 85°F (29°C)
· Protect your home from damage caused by air conditioning failure
· Protect elderly relatives and pets from heat exposure
· Monitor computer rooms, greenhouses, second homes or business for heat related damage
Make the FreezeAlarm Dialer FA-700E your home or business temperature monitor – for low or high temperature extremes!
* The FreezeAlarm Dialer FA-700E will continue to dial to the pre-programmed telephone number if the phone service remains active during a power failure. Some digital VOIP, cable phone systems and DSL phone services do not operate during power failures. Check with your phone service provider for questions about how your phone service operates during a power failure.
There are currently no product reviews.